Tuesday, February 26, 2013

TrudyVan Is back online

Good day to you all

TrudyVan is back online after an absense of 18months

A lot has happened in my life since I was last online.  

Get ready to the have a really great time reading about what I have done and been through,  the lessons I have learned alone the way,   the fantastic people and places I have had the good fortune to have met.

Just a short introduction and a great big hello.  I really missed my world wide online friends and family.   VivBounty is still one of the coolest marketers and she lives in Canada.

I have relaunced my Marketing Business in Johannesburg, South Africa.  There is a lot going on right now.  New and exciting developments.   In the next couple of days we will be rolling out and launching a host of companies that are doing their bit for Job Creation in South Africa.   I am proud to be associated with them.

Speaks soon

Kindest regards
TrudyVan

No comments:

Post a Comment